The Deal Series Author Deborah Ann Rex, The Ex and The Hex Letterbox Love Stories Volume 1 Blood will Freeze by Tony-Paul de Vissage The Tarnished Series by Brita Addams Stacked Deck by Jack Frost The Night Man Cometh by Tony-Paul de Vissage Finding Holland by Grace Ryles Twisted Love by JoAnne Myers Cowboys Never Fold by Lexi Post 4 tales of Betrayal when lies, lust, and deceit are unleashed Available now on Bookstrand.com Ravens of War 3 Nikki's Fated by Suzette Rose Cauler Award Winning Author, Lexi Post Loves Myths and Monsters by JoAnne Myers Bookstrand Best Selling Author, Suzy Shearer Check out al of Shirley's Books Zane's Choice:The Doms of Club Mystique 4 by Mardi Maxwell Mirage by Denyse Bridger Amazon Best Selling Author, Christina Tetreault Claiming Her Temporary Men by Grace Ryles Matrix Crystal Hunters by Janice Seagraves Rescued by her Alien Warriors by Doris O'Connor

Friday, September 19, 2014

Win an eBook from Grace Ryles + Win a Kindle



Grace Ryles currently lives in Orlando, Florida with her beloved husband. Originally from New York, Grace grew up fast and learned a lot of truths at a young age. Early on, she realized the escape that books could give her from a world that was less than understanding. As a teenager, Grace began writing stories inspired by her environment and her favorite authors. Though she never attempted to publish them, writing became a new escape, one where she could create the perfect ending for the underdog. Grace’s stories always had a common factor. The end result was always an HEA. Writing took a back burner as life intruded but reading always remained as a deep passion. It wasn’t until reading her first ménage, Divine Grace by Heather Rainier, that she discovered the love of polyamorous relationships. Her writing sprang back to life and that’s when Second Chance at Love was created, displaying her love for the polyamory lifestyle.



Hobbies Hobby: Reading! It is my ultimate vice. Before I decided to actually publish, i would devour hundreds of books a year. This year has been tricky handling family, friends, writing, career and stuffing in time for reading. I can be found procrastinating from writing a new chapter in my current WIP with a good book!
Claiming Her Temporary Men

It started with an arrangement, temporary no strings attached sex.
On a journey to find herself Emma Daniels never expected to fall into bed with two broody men for a little dominance play. Giving up her dreams of finding the one thing she has always wanted… a family, Emma decides to embark on a month long NSA sex with twins Ryder and Chase. Emma finds herself falling for the twin hotties and wanting more, but their scarred past hinders them from giving her what she wants.
Chase and Ryder Freeman have sworn off women, apart from for one singular exception, sex. Meeting Emma they never expected for her to stir those old emotions, the ones they kept buried deep inside. Determined not to give into those old feelings they propose a compromise, one month no strings attached.
Can these three finally overcome the hurt of their past or will they succumb to it?
Will Emma finally get what she always wanted by claiming her temporary men?
Excerpts:
Adult Excerpt:
Emma, god she was something else. Over the last few days Ryder found solace in between her legs, and damn was it dangerous to be craving more, more time, more… just more everything. A bright red corvette with an out-of-state license plate sped past him. He smirked, it must be fate that he was thinking about her tight wet heat and she had to cross his patrol area. She was only going a few miles over the speed limit, something he wouldn’t necessarily pull over someone else for, but what he wanted from this stop was much different than dishing out tickets. Putting on his siren and lights, he sped towards his future.
Emma looked down at the speedometer, she wasn’t going much over the posted 75mph sign. Maybe one or two miles over, but now she was being pulled over. Bullshit. She was having such a good day, but a ticket would definitely ruin her high spirits. She had met with both Dr. Sanchez and Ruiz and discussed the possibility of volunteering one or two days a week while she was in town. They were extremely pleasant and handsome, nothing compared to Ryder and Chase, but handsome nonetheless. Both doctors had expressed how much they needed additional help with the patient load and welcomed any and all help. They had even offered her a job but at the moment, she was still undecided as to what she would be doing after the month was up. Pulling over to the side of the road and turning off her engine, she waited for the patrol car to stop and for the officer to step out. Looking in her rearview mirror she gazed at the officer who pulled her over and a small laugh escaped, so maybe she wasn’t being pulled over for her road manners, but something much darker. The officer walked over and tapped on the glass, and, rolling it down, she played along.
“Hello, officer.”
“Good day ma’am, do you know why I pulled you over?” Oh, so he wanted to play, too.
“No this has caught me completely unawares. What could I have possibly done to be pulled over?” Emma said putting on her best innocent act.
“Ma’am, cut the act, I caught you speeding going about 20mph over the posted limit, not to mention I ran those plates and it comes up on a stolen vehicle. So what do you have to say for yourself?” His act was so believable, and if she didn’t know any better, he would have her believing she had stolen her own car. He was a mask of authority, but Emma could see the hunger in his eyes and the erection in his pants.
“I don’t understand what you are saying, I have never stolen anything in my life and I don’t speed.” She feigned shock.
“Don’t play around, I caught you red handed. Now let me see your license and we can discuss what your options are.” Emma could just bet what those options are. She handed over her driver’s license. Giving him a sympathetic look, hoping to gain some advantage in this little game.
“Okay Emma, now here are your only options. I am a lenient man and I can turn the other cheek and let you drive off here, but you would need to do something for me...” he paused and she felt a shiver work down her spine. Her senses tingled and she had an idea of what that something would be. “So what will it be, I can arrest you right here and bring you down to the station or you can follow my car and we can settle this matter… privately? The choice is yours.” Ryder’s voice was smooth and seductive, leaving little to the imagination of what he wanted from this private discussion. So what could do either way Emma was so fucked, literarily.
“Officer, I am telling the truth, I never stole anything. Please can we just forget this and I can go on my way?” she tried to deny what he wanted and knew it would spark his rage. She wanted that rage. Emma could easily give in but what would be the fun in that?
“I’m going to have to ask you to get out of the car, ma’am.” Holy shit! Stepping out of the car, Emma stood on shaky legs. “Turn around and put your hands flat on the roof, you have the right to remain silent…” He started reading over her Miranda rights and she got more into the role.
“Officer, please, don’t arrest me. I-I…” she cried, going deeper into the role she played.
“I gave you a choice. Now you want to renegotiate?” he asked and she nodded. “I usually don’t ask twice, this is your last chance what will it be?” he said gruffly into her ear, and pressed his erection to the cleft of her ass.
“I’ll follow you,” she said, resigned.
“Officer?” she queried. He let her see his open hunger and she knew what would happen next. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her snug against his body, the erection he sported poking her belly.
“You know what is going to happen here, Emma?” His voice darkened, while hers quivered.
“Umm, I don’t know, officer. Please, I promise I didn’t steal that car.” He stopped her from continuing with a bruising kiss to her lips. She tried to keep him out, keep up the farce that was this scene. Ryder grabbed her ass, hard, making her cry out, and he took full advantage, sticking his tongue inside deep. A hand in her hair pulled her away from his lips and he panted out.
“Bend over the hood of the car.” She paused, giving him a scared, innocent look. His smile was pure malicious. “Shall I take you to the station?” Moving slowly, portraying the part while her pussy creamed at what was about to happen, she bent over the hood. Luckily for Ryder, she was wearing a sundress. She felt his heat as he came up behind her.
Story Excerpt:
Chase made it to the station a few minutes later after leaving Emma’s cabin. He hated that he had to go into work. It was something he tried not to do, let work invade his personal life. But sometimes the best intentions didn’t matter much, when you worked in the public sector. It wasn’t until hours later that he was finally finished with the logistics of what went down. According to the coroner, there was no foul play, but Chase believed that this was not just another natural death case. But with nothing to go on, he was at a loss as to proceed further. Pulling his truck into the garage, he couldn’t wait to take a shower and head to bed.
Ryder was the in the living room when he walked in and he could tell his brother had been drinking. He had been for a while if the bottles that lined the table were any indication. It didn’t look good. Anytime Ryder was in a funk he drank and heavily. Chase thought things were looking up but it seemed like his brother was going to run scared. He wasn’t at all in the mood to deal with his brother’s crap, but he was all he had and if they were ever going to move on, he had to make Ry realize a few truths.
“Started early?” he asked, walking in and taking one of the unopened Jack Daniels bottles, opening it and taking a swig. The liquid burned as it went down and his belly warmed.
“Nope only a couple of hours, have a lot shit on my mind.” Okay, here it goes.
“Like what? How long have you been here wallowing, Ry? You can’t keep doing this, you can’t run this time. This has to stop, talk to me,” he implored his younger brother.
“And say what, Chase? I was a damn fool for falling for that bitch, or should I admit, it wasn’t love but just an obsession. It wasn’t even her I was obsessed with it was the idea of finally finding a woman to accept us as more than a fuck toy.”
“If that is what you feel, Ry, then say it. Scream it even, if you have to. She played us both, we let our guard down, and it’s in the past where it should stay. You’re notstill angry because she backstabbed us, and you’re upset because you had no control over the situation. Because of that you have been punishing yourself. Punishing me.” It hurt Chase to hurt his brother, but in order to save him from himself, he had to be honest. “Been thinking, and you want to know what I have concluded? I think that, I’ve been ready to start again, but have held back because we have always dreamed of sharing a woman. Finding that perfect mate that would let us love and take care of her, it’s what we have always wanted. We can have that with Emma, if we only try.”
“What if I don’t want that? Are you going to leave me alone?” There was vulnerability and anger laced in Ryder’s questions. “You know what I am like, I can’t not have control, I let it slip for a while and look what happened. We lost almost everything because of that slip, won’t happen again.”
“Ryder, you’re taking all the blame instead of sharing it, we both fell for something because we placed our hearts on the line. It was an infatuation for what we could have, but it wasn’t real. What we have now with Emma, this is real. She wants nothing from us, just us. Can’t you see that?”
“Maybe, but what happens when the novelty of having two men wears off, what then? How can you be so sure Emma would want forever?” His once strong brother sounded defeated. Chase felt guilty that he didn’t force this issue sooner and let Ryder wallow in the mistakes they both had made.
“There’s no way to be absolutely sure. But we will never know unless we take that chance. Will you take that chance?”
He loved his brother, but he couldn’t continue to live his life void of love and compassion. Minutes passed before Ryder spoke. Chase was afraid he wouldn’t be able to get through to his younger brother, but maybe the man he was years ago was still in there somewhere. He knew there was an internal battle that raged in his brother’s head. Ryder was hardened because of his life experiences, but his knew his brother would come around. In the time they had both spent with Emma he began to notice the changes in Ry. He was more carefree and happy, like he had been all those years ago. Finally when he spoke Chase knew everything was going to be alright.
“I’ll take that chance.”
Buy Links:
Contact Links:
First in the series links: Second Chance at Love
FAQ’s
When writing, do you have a process? If so, care to share a little?
I don’t know if it is a process as much as it is one of my quirks. I start with a simple concept. I sometimes only know the main characters personality. I imagine the hero or heroine, I think about what of her personality could attract this man or in this case men. The character background is developed first because to me it is essential too who my characters are at their core. After I have created their background stories, I begin to write. Typically you could see my at my computer with my eyes close and typing. I like to play out scenes in my head as I type. Thankfully I can type without looking at the keyboard! I always write everything that comes to mind, I don’t filter my ideas until the very end of the day. I leave all spelling mistakes and all grammar issues for my end of day read through.
What is the hardest part of writing for you?
The hardest part for me would be the dialogue between characters. I have this thing, were I want the conversations to sound extremely authentic and no matter what I do, it never sounds right to me in my head. It is one of the most frustrating parts for me. I can full develop the story or the world, but for me the dialogue is never right. I have learned over the years that I just need to step away. I usually will have someone close to me read the dialogue and give me a critique about its authenticity. At the end, I am always 100% satisfied with what I created and that is all that really matters. Isn’t it?
What inspired you to start writing?
Since I was a child, I loved to write. It was a sort of escape from the real world for me. Normally, I would jot down my thoughts in a journal and then it transformed form just jotting down feelings and ideas to actual stories. Creating worlds in which the heroine gets her hero is my ultimate swoon fantasy. The first erotic ménage romance book that I read, Divine Grace by Heather Rainier, opened my eyes to this genre. It was like something clicked for me. I never before had imagined this type of literature existed and when I discovered it was a like a light bulb going off and telling me this is what I needed to do. Over the years, I had written short erotic stories and never thought I was good enough to publish. My husband who has been my rock for so long encouraged me to try my hand at getting published.
Where do the ideas for your stories come from?
They come from everywhere and nowhere. I know such a vague answer. To be honest, I take inspiration from everything around me and all of my life experiences. People watching is one of my embarrassing habits, especially when you get caught watching. My mind wanders as I imagine what lives the people I watch lead. Are they married? Have they experienced loss? Those questions provoke ideas and those ideas cultivate into characters in my stories. When I get an idea for a story in mind, I typically close my eyes and just let the entire story play out in my mind’s eye before I even pick up a pen or a key board. As weird as it sounds, I also have dreams about different characters. It’s usually not enough for a whole story but it gives me glimpses into the lives of these characters.
 Do you have any advice for other writers?
My advice to other writers is to just write. Write for yourself and no one else, it has to matter to you. Over the years, I learned that not everyone is going to love everything you create. It’s sad but a truth that, I know once my first book is published, I will have to learn all over again. For me writing was and still is a huge escape, if it is for you, never give up. Remember that you are your own worst critic. Things that may seem insurmountable are really not that bad. Don’t let other’s put down what you created.
What are your current projects?
  I have several projects that are taking my time away from the real world, lol. First I am working on book three of Grand Oak Springs, which will be my first MMF book. Secondly I am working on a BDSM club series entitled Secret House and lastly I am working on a secondary ménage series which will be featuring the good state of Florida, where I currently live.
When/where does inspiration strike you?
Oddly enough, I get truly inspired in the bathroom. It doesn’t matter what I am in the bathroom for but that is where my ideas are cultivated, though mostly in the shower. When I get asked this question I shudder a little bit, because it is such an odd place to get inspired but for me, when I am relaxing in a shower or bath the ideas just start flowing. When I was in college before I wrote any term paper, I would take a nice long hot shower and just let the ideas come to me. Good think I have Dragon Software so I can dictate any ideas I form.

1 comment:

  1. Grace this book sounds very hot. Wishing you much success in the future with more books. Thanks for being here.

    tcwgrlup41(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete