The Deal Series Author Deborah Ann Rex, The Ex and The Hex Letterbox Love Stories Volume 1 Blood will Freeze by Tony-Paul de Vissage The Tarnished Series by Brita Addams Stacked Deck by Jack Frost The Night Man Cometh by Tony-Paul de Vissage Finding Holland by Grace Ryles Twisted Love by JoAnne Myers Cowboys Never Fold by Lexi Post 4 tales of Betrayal when lies, lust, and deceit are unleashed Available now on Bookstrand.com Ravens of War 3 Nikki's Fated by Suzette Rose Cauler Award Winning Author, Lexi Post Loves Myths and Monsters by JoAnne Myers Bookstrand Best Selling Author, Suzy Shearer Check out al of Shirley's Books Zane's Choice:The Doms of Club Mystique 4 by Mardi Maxwell Mirage by Denyse Bridger Amazon Best Selling Author, Christina Tetreault Claiming Her Temporary Men by Grace Ryles Matrix Crystal Hunters by Janice Seagraves Rescued by her Alien Warriors by Doris O'Connor

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

FALL PARTY: First Sight, The Deal Prequel by Deborah Ann #Romance #Books #Deals @DeborahAnn11

~ Before there was The Deal, there was the meeting ~
A successful Graphic Designer, who’s sworn off men.

A high power Divorce Attorney, with a steadfast belief against commitment and monogamy.

And the steamy flight to Toronto that changed it all…
‘First Sight’ ~ The Deal Prequel

Their connection is evident upon first sight...
The electricity and pull there from the first moment...

But Adam Blaire is everything Bethany Drake is sworn against… A wealthy playboy who disarmingly flits from one shattered female heart to the next, leaving a trail of women in his wake.

He also happens to be the hottest, damn sexiest man she’s ever laid eyes on.

But she can’t risk her heart again… not with her inexplicable knack for always choosing the wrong men.
Gorgeous and wildly sexy Adam Blaire is the most sought after divorce attorney in Beverly Hills, and wholly against commitment and monogamy; why should a man settle for just one woman when there are so many beautiful women, just waiting, begging for pleasure?

But there’s something about the woman seated beside him on his flight to Toronto. Something different. Something that draws him in, and grabs hold.

He has to have her! And he’s not waiting till they hit land… Or taking no for an answer!
Bethany can’t fight it, the attraction to this man; the way he touches her, and looks at her…

Against her better judgement, and the risk of yet another heartbreak, she throws caution to the wind to indulge in a night of pleasure with the sinfully sexy Adam Blaire. After all, it’s only one night.

In a completely different country.
She’ll never see the man again.
What’s the harm?

Learn the details of Adam and Bethany's meeting, the intimate elements of their sexy mid-air doings, and the passionate, lust-filled night that led to their deal...

‘First Sight’ The Deal Prequel
Where Bethany and Adam’s story began.

~ * ~

AMAZON

BARNES & NOBLE

Itunes

KOBO

Print versions also available, on Amazon.com



but never of those we give
~
John Petiy-Senn



First Sight
The Deal Prequel
By
Deborah Ann


Chapter One

 “Okay, smooches buttercup!” chimed my best friend, Lizzy, leaning over the center console with an air kiss to each of my cheeks. “Rock those Toronto executives with our mad designs and killer ad plan and show ‘em how us kickass California girls do it! Knock their socks off, sweets.”
“Will do, partner.” I gave her a cheeky grin and squeezed her hand. “I’ll see you tomorrow night.” I gathered my briefcase, purse and carryon luggage, and popped the passenger door open, ready to embark into the crazy that was Los Angeles International Airport—better known as LAX.
“And while you’re at it…maybe you can rock one of those, too,” she dramatically nudged her head forward, “him, and get yourself out of this slump you’re in.”
I followed Lizzy’s glinting green eyes to the front windshield and out over the hood of her family van, gazing at a black limousine parked in front of us and the gorgeous man who’d unloaded from it, waiting for his chauffeur to collect his travel bags for him. Even from only the side view I had of him, he looked pretty damn impressive: his dark hair, not a tousled strand out of sorts or looking anything but perfect; his skin was beautifully tanned with a classic California glow, giving me the impression he was a local man; his jawline was softly chiseled, and his frame… Wow! …he seemed to be muscular and had the advantage of height; his steely blue suit stretched over his broad shoulders, lending a glorious hint at the muscles that lay beneath, and his suit slacks fit snug on his thick, muscular thighs. He was well-built, and impeccably dressed. His profile was perfect! I only wished I could see his eyes; I imagined they were just as dreamy as the rest of him.
He buttoned his perfectly tailored suit jacket and smoothed his hands over the front of it, straightening it out and assuring his perfection before he made his grand entrance into the busy airport terminal. (It wasn’t necessary; he was pretty well darn near perfect already.) My heart skipped and paused a beat, waiting for the lovely long legs of a beautiful woman to follow him out of the open car door. But, to my surprise, one never followed.
As if willing him to, the man turned with a brief, casual glance our way. Those lips. Holy mother of Christ! The man was hot. Though, I didn’t say as much to Lizzy. No, I said, “Humph! A wealthy, pompous control freak businessman who disarmingly flits from one shattered female heart to the next… No thank you!” I vowed. “He wouldn’t want a girl like me, anyway.” Besides, I’m sworn off men
Incredulous, Lizzy swung her gaze back to me. “What…smart, strong, successful, and beautiful? No, totally unappealing to men.” She shook her head at me. “That type of man is exactly what you need to shake it up. It’s been two months since you broke it off with dipshit Brian; I’m assuming you’ve been with no one since?”
Ugh! I swung my legs out of the open car door, remembering we were parked in a drop off only zone, curbside. “Gotta go! Thanks for the lift.” Yeah, I’ll be taking a cab home from the airport upon my return. I bent down and looked back at Lizzy, blowing her a goodbye kiss.
To which Lizzy replied, “One night stand, baby!” giggling as I shut the car door and turned my back on her, my high heels at a fast pace into the terminal. Most definitely taking a cab on my return route!
The thought was absurd; I don’t do one night stands. EVER! And now’s not the time to start. I’m a twenty-eight year old woman, not a college co-ed call-me-for-a-good-time party girl. I shook the ridiculous image from my mind and set after locating my boarding gate. I briefly considered stopping into the luxury pre-boarding lounge for a stiff drink or shot…or two or three. But thought better of it—arriving in Toronto plastered would not be ideal. Nor would alerting Homeland Security to my inebriated self and being frisked like a threat or terrorist to the country before being allowed to board… Or worse, being disallowed to board…
~ * ~
First Sight: The Deal Prequel ~ Copyright © 2015 by Deborah Ann
~ * ~
**Warning ~ This book is intended for readers age 18 and above. ~

 Read Adam and Bethany’s full story in ‘The Deal’


THE DEAL SERIES SET ~ AVAILABLE FOR FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED ~ https://www.amazon.com/Deal-Set-First-Sight-Prequel-ebook/dp/B01KE8OMME/
~ * ~
Book Trailer video ~ 'First Sight'
~ * ~
Book Trailer video ~ 'The Deal'

~ * ~
Newsletter Mailing List ~ http://eepurl.com/bYrSMH














~ * ~

#FirstSight #DeborahAnn #NewRelease #TheDeal #Prequel #Romance #Books #Deals #TheDealPrequel #Steamy #eBookDeals #Kindle #Nook #iTunes #Kobo #iBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment